Monday, June 11, 2012

I Think I'm Quite Ready for Another Adventure...

The past few weeks have been a blur!  Between graduation parties, a funeral, old friends and family my time has been well spent.


Here upon the precipice I stand, clinging to the Friend who never ceases to be faithful.  Though rocky edges seem abundant,I know that what lies ahead will be for the purpose of the Father and for His glory.  I am so excited for what is ahead. I was encouraged by Paul when in Philippians 4 he writes about having peace and joy in every circumstance.  I ask that you continue to lift Callie and me up as we set out. Ask for peace and continual joy. We leave on Tuesday!
(Also ask that I would stop procrastinating and get my homework done!)
A praise- I started packing today and realized I have more space than I thought I would!


Though this is brief, I will be writing here a good deal at least every-other week, so please come often and see what is happening over in KZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment